Manali | Facts & Tour Guide
Manali often referred to as Queen of Hill Stations is a small town located in the state of Himchal Pradesh in India. The town is famous for some of the most exiting holiday destinations across India. The place boasts of some historical temples, many points to enjoy adventure sports and array of super luxurious hotels to make your holidays as good as possible.
- Nearest Airport : Bhunter (51km)
- Nearest Railway Station : Chandigarh (305kms)
- Preferred season to visit : Mid April to October and then in December to January
- Weather : Mostly cold and moderate.
Manali Tour Packages
Exotic Himachal Trip offers some of the best designed tour packages to make your holidays an easy affair to manage. We take care of everything that includes accommodation, transportation, meals and transfers. While you enjoy the pleasent weather and scenic locations this place has to offer. Some of the most visited places include
- Hadimba Temple
- Rohtang Pass
- Solang Nala
- Various Buddhist monasteries.
Why book a Manali Tour Package with us
- 24X7 assistance over phone and email.
- Best rates guaranteed
- Accommodation in our own hotels and cottages
- Transportation in our own fleet of cars
- Overall 15 plus years of experience in tourism and hospitality.