BOOKING & PAYMENT CONDITIONS
For booking confirmation, at least 25% advance payment is to be done in our account by Cash/Net banking/Credit card /Debit card in our company account & online through our website. (www.himachaldekho.com). The amount paid at the time of booking, is non-refundable. We do not accept any form of cheques. The bookings will be processed only after 25% of the total amount has been paid. The full amount must be paid fifteen days before the tour/stay starts. We will send a reminder of full payment 20 days before the tour/stay starts. Failure to deliver complete payment will result in cancellation of the arrangement. For instant bookings or on-the-spot booking, 100% payment is required before bookings are processed.
- The vehicle used for transfers is not at disposal.
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card while you are on tour
Cost Exclusion :
- Cost of lunches.
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the specified itinerary.
- Camera fees, guide charges.
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the Inclusions.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Early check-in or late check -out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- In case of non availability of hotels, similar category of hotels will be provided.
- No refund in case of natural calamity like-weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc.
POSTPONE AND PREPONE OF TOUR
For postpone/ Prepone of tour packages are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 7 days prior to your tour date.
INR 2500/- or Costing difference due to availability will be charged for the propone/postpone of tour package.
AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATIONS
- Sometimes we may make amendments to the itinerary, due to unforeseen developments or due to some inevitable circumstances such as unavailability of sights, adverse climatic conditions etc. In some cases such changes could mean extra charges but you will be informed of the complete details. In the event of the Company exercising its rights to amend any aspect of the services, the guest(s) shall have to continue with the program as amended.
- We understand that changes are sometime inevitable, In case Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking due to some unavoidable circumstances that might be death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:-
|60 days pre-travel date||80% of the amount paid will be refunded|
|59-40 days pre-travel date||50% of the amount paid will be refunded|
|39-25 days pre-travel date||25% of the amount paid will be refunded|
|24-15 days pre-travel date||15% of the amount paid so far refunded|
|Less than 15 days||No Refund|
- There will be no refund for NO SHOWS.
- Any amendment in the original booking has to be given to us in writing. All changes will be processed only after the receipt of the same by the Company. However, if any of the amendment requests results in cancellation of one or more services, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as indicated in the above-mentioned table.
- The above-mentioned cancellation charges are applicable only against the main Tour and optional tours published by the Company. If the Client has booked any other services such as air / train tickets or any third party product, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as per cancellation terms of respective airline / railways or the cancellation terms of respective third party. The Company is also liable to recover its service charges against booking and cancelling such services for the Client.
- The refund will be in the same currency used in the payment and at no interest. The company does not assume responsibility for the difference the local currency value due to fluctuation of exchange rates. Processing of cancellation must be done by formally writing to the Company.
- The refund shall be processed within 15-20 working days from the date of the cancellation request. Refund will be made online/offline (Netbanking/Cheque/DD/) as per client preference
- Please note transfer fee(payment gateway charges/bank charges etc) charged at the time of booking will not be refundable.