Himachal Honeymoon Deluxe Package
- Duration : 5 Nights 6 Days
- Tour Package : Manai Volvo Standard Package
- Places Covered : Delhi – Manali – Rohtang Pass – Manikaran – Delhi
- Cost per person : 8,999/-
Tour Itinerary :
- Day01: Delhi-Manali. (By Volvo Coach). On arrival at Delhi you have to reach Volvo bus stand on own basis to catch the Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali in the evening at 6.00 P.M. Overnight journey in the Bus.
- Day02: Manali Sight seen. Morning on arrival at Manali you will be pickup by our representative and transfer to your pre booked hotel. Check in to hotel. After getting fresh proceed for Manali Sightseen visit Hadimba Temple is an ancient cave temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, sister of Hadimba, who was a character in the Mahabharata, Manu Temple which is believed to be the only temple of Manu in India, who is considered as the creator of the human race on earth. Vashist springs and temple in a tiny hamlet situated on the bank of Beas River that turns towards Rohtang. It is well known for its hot sulphur springs and temples. Nearby is the pyramidal stone temple devoted to Vashist Muni, a revered sage, Nehru Kund is a natural spring in the region. It has been named after the late Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru. The Kund has derived its name from Nehru, as he used to drink water from it, on his journey to Manali, The Manali Gompa which serves as an important gathering place for Buddhists from Lahaul, Spiti, Kinnaur, Ladakh, Nepal and Tibet. Van Vihar which is a municipal garden is situated in front of the Tibetan market on Mall Road. In the lake located within the park, tourists can opt for boating. The park is adorned with big deodar trees. Evening free for strolling on Mall Road and Shopping in local Market. Late evening drive back to hotel. Dinner and night stay in hotel at Manali.
- Day03: Manali – Rohtang Pass – Manali. (51Kms/3 ½ Hrs). Morning after getting fresh get ready as soon as possible to depart for Rohtang pass. On the way visit Kothi which is supposed to be the first village on the banks of Beas river, Gulaba which is considered as a picnic spot and starting point to Brighu lake trekking. The area is filled with beautiful flowers and very calm and pleasant, Rahla Fall which is water fall is from one of the branches of River Beas. The height of the water fall is nearly 50Mts; Marhi is a place as famous as Rohtang pass. Fully covered with snow, all kind of water sports are available. Whenever Rohtang pass is closed due to bad weather conditions, people will be allowed to visit up to this place. Solang Valley which is a picturesque setting, this has good ski slopes end picnic spots. It has the glacier closest to Manali. Today you can do adventure sports most commonly offered are Parachuting, Paragliding, Skating and Zorbing at Solang valley and Rohtang Pass. Evening drive back to hotel. Night stay and dinner in hotel at Manali.
- Day04: Manali – Manikaran – Manali (85Kms/4Hrs). Morning after breakfast you will be pickup from hotel and transfer to Manikaran. At 1737 mts., on the right bank of river Parvati is Manikaran. This place is famous for hot sulphur springs revered by both Hindus & Sikhs pilgrimages. The water of the spring is also said to be radio-active which cures many skin diseases. According to an ancient saying Manikaran is also connected with Lord Shiva and his divine concert Goddess Parvati. On the way also visit Kasol Valley Charmingly located on open space with slopes down to a broad expanse of clear white sand at edge of the river Parvati, Vaishno Temple which is a small cave and shrine with an image of goddess Vaishno Devi. Other temples are dedicated to lord Shiva, Rama and Krishna also visit Kullu Shawl factory. On this day you can also take enjoy of water rafting at Babeli Kullu. Evening drive back to hotel. Night Stay and Dinner in hotel at Manali.
- Day05: Manali-Delhi. (By Volvo Coach) Morning after breakfast takes some rest at hotel. At 12:00 noon check out from hotel and you will be dropped at Manali local market to spend your free time in shopping. Evening at 4:00Pm catch Volvo bus to Delhi. Overnight in the bus.
- Day06: Delhi drop Morning on arrival at Delhi you will drop at Delhi Volvo bus stand.
Package Inclusions :
- Delhi-Manali-Delhi return 02 Volvo bus tickets.
- Mineral water bottle on arrival in bus.
- 3 Nights 4 days accommodation in Deluxe 3 star Hotels.
- Deluxe room on twin sharing basis.
- Honeymoon suite room on twin sharing basis.
- Honeymoon cake with apple wine on arrival night.
- One candle light dinner during stay.
- Flower bed decoration on arrival night.
- Daily 2 glass of milk during stay.
- Welcome drink (Non alcoholic) on arrival.
- 15% discount on laundry and food bills.
- Free pickup and drop from bus stand.
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner for 2 pax.
- Manali Rohtang day trip on sharing basis.
- Manali Manikarn day trip on sharing basis.
- Manali half day sightseen on sharing basis
- All applicable taxes.
Package Exclusions :
- Any extra food, laundry, phone call charges.
- Any adventure sports charges.
- Any tips charges.
- Any other personal purchase which is not specify above.
- Delhi pickup drop charge extra @ Rs 800 + parking.
- Service tax 7.42% on bill extra.