Delhi Chandigarh Shimla Honeymoon 3N4D
- Destinations : Delhi-Chandigarh-Shimla-Delhi
- Duration : 3 Nights 4 Days
- Transportation : By Cab.
- Accommodation : Deluxe Hotels
- Price : 18,800/- per couple
- All taxes Included.
Short tour to Chandigarh and Shimla for couples and groups. The tour focuses on covering all places of tourist interest in Chandigarh and Shimla. The tour will start from new Delhi
- Day 1 : Delhi Chandigarh – On Arrival at Delhi, Meet our representative and transfer to Chandigarh. Evening reach Chandigarh, Check in to the hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 02 : Chandigarh local sight seeing – to Shimla – Today morning after breakfast check out from hotel and visit Chandigarh local Sightseeing like, Rose Garden, Rock Garden, and Sukhna Lake and after that proceed to Shimla. Evening Reach Shimla, check in to the hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 03 : Shimla Local Sight Seeing plus Kufri drive – Today morning after breakfast, go for Kufri sightseeing visit Fun Club, en-route visit Fagu valley. Afternoon return to Shimla visit Shimla local sightseeing like, Jakhu Temple, Kali Bari Temple, Christ Church, Advance Study, Scandal Point, Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge and visit Mall road. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 04 : Shimla to Delhi – Today morning after breakfast check out from hotel (10:00 am to 12:00 pm). And Proceed to Delhi. Drop at Delhi Railway Station or Airport.
- Welcome Drink on arrival at hotel.
- Delhi -Chandigarh-Shimla – Delhi by Individual Cab.
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner.
- 5 Nights 6 Days stay in Manali.
- All taxes included in the net price.
- Flower Decorated Rooms.
- One Candle light dinner.
- Fruit Basket in room.
- Kesar badam milk once during the stay.
- Honeymoon Cake.
- Tariffs will be adjusted accordingly in case client chooses to stay in a Luxury or a budget hotel.
- All Sightseeing by individual cab.
- Personnel Expenditures.
- Guides and entry fees at various sight seeing locations.
- Adventure activity fees.
- Any other item not mentioned in the inclusion field.